Want to get back into the shape? Tired of trying different diets and exercises? Looking for the easiest way to get rid of excess weight from your body? If yes, so, you are in the right place. Indo American Health is a most trusted company of Medical Tourism in India that offers you Bariatric Surgery In India, Thailand, Malaysia, Turkey, Brazil and Costa Rica. Bariatric Sleeve Surgery is a scientific term of weight loss surgery that is a must for the patients who are super obese and have a BMI of more than 30 with comorbidities like Hypertension, Impaired Glucose Tolerance, Hyperlipidemia, and Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Diabetes And Cardiovascular Diseases, Depression. We have an excellent and experienced team of Bariatric Surgeons, Doctors or Specialists, state-of-the-art infrastructure, latest equipment, safe and effective results, etc. to keep our patients satisfied.
We at Indo American Health dedicated to serving you only the best Bariatric treatment or care you want that too in a highly professional environment with the most advanced surgical equipment. We are specialized in serving the surgery with minimum invasive surgical techniques that reduce your recovery time. The overall procedure by Laparoscopically or with the use of the DA Vinci Robot, so, you can get back to the track shortly. Our motive is to provide exceptional surgical care to the patients with minimum invasive and robotic procedures with complete follow up after getting the treatment done. To know the best hospital for Bariatric Surgery in India and other countries, just reach us.
We Offer Treatments By Open As Well As Laparoscopic Both The Methods, For The Following Diseases And Conditions:
Also called as Laparoscopic gastric banding or adjustable band surgery is a surgery that helps the obese people getting rid of unnecessary fat from their body. During this surgery, surgeons place a band that has a circular balloon inside filled with a salt solution around the upper part of your stomach and create a small pouch, which helps to hold the food and limits it. It will help you fill fuller even after having a small amount of food. This band is achieved by reducing the overall size of the stomach. The size of the opening from the pouch to the rest of your stomach gets adjust at the time of surgery by injecting or removing the solution via a port, which is a small device placed under the skin. Patients after getting the surgery done need to go for the follow-up to adjust the size of the band opening, if it creates any problem or doesn’t work for you, so, the surgeon may remove it.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the use of the gastric band for only super obese people, who have a BMI of 30 or more or dealing with at least one health problem linked to obesity, such as heart disease or diabetes.
Take A Look At Some Of Its Advantages:
- It’ll reduce the size of the stomach, so, it holds a lesser amount of food than before
- Helps to remove excess weight loss of approximately 40%-50%
- No cutting of the stomach or rerouting of the intestine is included in the procedure
- Doesn’t require a very long stay in the hospital, usually patient gets discharge the very same day or within 24 hours
- This Gastric Band is reversible and adjustable
- Additionally, it has low or almost zero chances of early postoperative complications and mortality among the approved Bariatric procedures
- It doesn’t lead to vitamin/mineral deficiencies
Gastric Sleeve Surgery is also called as Sleeve Gastrectomy or Biliopancreatic Diversion With Duodenal Switch and in this surgery, some portion of the stomach gets removed, so, you’ll consume less food than before and feel full sooner. We are here to provide assistance to offshore patients in finding the treatment at the most renowned hospitals in India. It’s a permanent method in which most of the stomach (approximately 80%) gets removed and leave only a banana-shaped tubular pouched that is closed with staples. The treatment is as effective as Gastric Bypass Surgery. It helps in weight loss and improves type 2 diabetes. Furthermore, this Gastric Sleeve Surgery also called Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy affect gut hormones and gut bacteria that will suppress hunger, reduce appetite.
Benefits Gastric Sleeve Surgery Brings To You:
- Restrict the amount of food you consume, which minimize your intake of high calories
- It’ll help you lose weight almost comparable to that of gastric bypass surgery
- In this, patient easily gets recovered within 2-3 days after getting the surgery done. It requires a short hospital stay than the gastric bypass surgery
With this surgery, getting into the shape becomes easier than ever before. In this surgery, a small pouch to the intestine gets attached in order to bypass the stomach by resecting and re-routing the small intestine to a smaller stomach pouch. We are your medical travel partner, who has a team of Veteran Surgeons, to provide the best possible treatment at the affordable possible price. The surgery is called as “Gold standard” of weight loss surgeries. During the surgery, your stomach gets stapled for creating a small pouch of approximately one ounce or 30 milliliters in the upper section, which make you consume less and feel fuller soon. The small intestine of patients gets cut to attach the lower part of it to the small stomach, which is already created bypassing, so, the body absorbs fewer calories.
Gastric Bypass Surgery Resulting In:
- Weight loss of 60%-70%
- Less consumption of food
- Changes in gut hormones to reduce appetite and enhance satiety
Adjustable Gastric Band:
Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch (BPD/DS)
This surgery is performed only for super obese people, who have a BMI of 50 or higher. It’ll help you reduce weight, mortality, and morbidity in respect of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. Also, it helps infertile men and women both become fertile. Also, people who are depressed or less confident due to their high weight become more confident. It brings positivity in their life. The treatment and overall surgery take around 36 months.
- Biliopancreatic diversion 53 kg
- Gastric bypass 41 kg
- Open — 43 kg
- Laparoscopic — 38 kg
- Lap band - 32 kg
Take A Look At The Cost Of Surgery:
- Our gastric bypass $ 5500
- Gastric banding costs $ 3000
- Vertical sleeve gastrectomy (the gastric sleeve) costs $5000
- Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch carry an average cost $6000 but in the United States costs $24,000, $15,000, $19,000 and $27,000 respectively, which include fees for the hospital, surgeon, anesthesia and implanted devices (if applicable)
All these surgeries are mainly performed using minimally invasive techniques (laparoscopic surgery).
If you want to reduce excess fat from your body without hitting the gym or leaving your favorite food aside, so, you should go for the Obesity Surgery. It will help you get in your old pair of jeans without doing much. We ensure the utmost care for the patient's needs.
The cost of Bariatric Surgery depends on the type of surgery you required. If you are searching for Bariatric Surgeons for the best Bariatric Treatments in India, you can visit us. Top hospitals, latest technology, and best hospitality are some of the major facilities, we provide to all our patients.
Understand The Benefits Of Bariatric Surgery:
So, you have decided to begin your journey from being fat to fit? Looking for a cost-effective package of Bariatric Surgery in India? We’ll be happy to help you, but before that, here are a few benefits that you should understand. Have a look to know a few of them.
- Kick Away Obesity: Bariatric Surgery is proven to help you get rid of the stubborn fat, and thus, it is a boon for the obese people.
- Minimize Your Risk Of Heart Disease: Being overweight may increase your chances of getting a heart stroke or other heart diseases, but with the Bariatric Surgery, you can reduce your risk of falling for the same.
- Improve Overall Health: Besides, weight loss the surgery is also ideal for improving your health by minimizing your risk of getting sick so early.
- Eliminate Risk Of Type 2 Diabetes: Bariatric Surgery reduces your weight and also minimize your risk of type 2 diabetes by keeping your blood sugar levels maintained.
If you have any doubt relating to best Bariatric Surgery Hospital In India, free feel to consult our medical tourism facilitator. Click on the send enquiry tab and our executives will get back to you soon.
Request An Appointment!
Just make an appointment to get help from our experts