Indo American Health is your true medical facilitators who are just a phone call away to arrange your medical trip to a country where cancer treatment cost is low. We make sure you’ll get the best Cancer Treatment In India and other countries like Thailand, Malaysia, Turkey, Brazil and Costa Rica, where it has a low cost. We are associated with the best hospitals or oncologist, who are here to serve the best therapy or medication that give you relief from the life-threatening disease, like cancer. Cancer is a disease that can be very harmful, for the life of the patient and therefore, needs to get treated at the earliest stage to increase the chances of getting the positive outcomes.
Cancer Treatment Hospitals in India are loaded with all the latest tools and technologies required for the purpose of delivering the successful treatment to the patient. If you or any of your known one is suffering from the condition, so, all you need to do is contact us, as we bring you closer or in contact with best Cancer Treatment Hospitals in different cities of the country.
Different Ways You Can Get Rid Of Cancer
- Surgery: In this, tumor gets removed either by using laser or conventional method.
- Radiation Therapy: Ionizing Radiation is used to damage the cancer cells and prevent them from growing back again.
- Chemotherapy: Anti-cancer drugs get injected into the veins or given orally by mouth to the patient, to kill the cancer cells. The method of giving the drug depends on the type of cancer and drug.
- Immunotherapy: This therapy used the immune system of the body, to fight against the problem.
- Stem Cell Transplant: Also known as a Bone Marrow Transplant, which treats cancer, as new stem cells grow into disease-free cells.
Simple Tips You Should Follow To Post Cancer Treatment Infection:
- Wash Your Hands Frequently: After getting the chemotherapy, your body becomes weak and easily get in touch with the infections. To prevent the condition, you should maintain hygiene in your habits. Wash your hands before or after you eat anything.
- Switch To A Healthy And Balanced Diet: Another tip you need to follow is having healthy and nutritious foods and vegetables that improve your immunity and help you deal with the weakness you are going through after radio or chemotherapy.
- Take Care Of Your Teeth And Gums: If you have a poor oral health, it may definitely put a bad effect on your overall health. Thus, taking care of it is very much necessary. Take it seriously and speak to your doctor regarding it if you have any doubt.
- Stay Away From People Who Are Sick: After getting chemotherapy or radiotherapy, your body becomes more vulnerable to infections, thus, you should maintain a distance from the people who are sick, so, your body doesn’t catch the infection.
Apart from that, there are many other precautions that you need to be serious about. Don’t feel hesitate and have direct words with your oncologist to know it better. Winning the battle from a disease like cancer and getting the life back is indeed the best. So, you should value your health and care for it better than before.
Cancer Treatment In India
Cancer Treatment Cost in India is low, in comparison to any other country, thus, it invites patients from all around the world to get rid of the problem without emptying their wallet. Also, India has top Best Hospitals and surgeons for the cancer treatment that serve international patients very well. What are you waiting for? Call now and let us plan your medical trip to the country.
Different Cancer Treatments Provided By Our Associated Hospitals
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Lung and Bronchus Cancer
- Colorectal (Colon and Rectal Cancer )
- Uterine Corpus
- Melanoma (Skin Cancer)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Endometrial Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pancreatic Cancer