Obesity has now become a major issue among the youth. And the simplest ways to get rid of is undergoing the Gastric Sleeve Surgery. It is also called as sleeve gastrectomy, in which a large part of the stomach gets removed. The surgery is quite costly in western countries, therefore a number of people from abroad move to India for the Gastric Sleeve Surgery In India. Indo American Health is a leading medical facilitator, who is eager to assist your Medical Trip to India, Thailand, Malaysia, Turkey, Brazil, and Costa Rica.
We bridge the gap between patients and hospitals using our close ties. We make sure to provide the best possible support, genuine care to the patient, primary assistance and other important services including VISA Letter, Healthy Diet recommended by your attending surgeon, travel to and from the airport to the hospital or resort where you stay during the Gastric Sleeve Treatment.
From finding Best Hospital For Gastric Sleeve Surgery to Gastric Sleeve Surgery Surgeons, Doctors Or Specialists, Being a well known company of Medical Tourism In India, we arrange everything for the sake of our patients. Additionally, we understand that price is a major concern, thus, we also give you an estimation of the cost and help you find the best hospital to get the treatment without breaking the banks. We’ll bring in the best experience of weight loss surgery in India to our patients. Contact us now to know more.
Want To Melt The Fat Away? Go For The Gastric Sleeve Surgery:
The surgery is the fastest way to obtain weight-loss results and is very much effective. It’ll help the obese people to get back into the shape, besides; it’ll minimize your risk of a number of diseases. Are you prepared for the surgery? Look for the best price and hospital that serve Gastric Sleeve Surgery In India, let us help you find the one. Scroll down and have a look some of the major things about the surgery.
Changes You May See After Gastric Sleeve Surgery:
- Believe Less Hunger: After the Gastric Sleeve Surgery, you’ll feel less hungry than before because most of the part of your stomach gets removed during the procedure. It’ll make you feel full sooner, which help you maintain your body weight.
- Deal With Obesity-Related Problems: The surgery is very much important to kick-away excess body fat and is best for the obese people.
- Minimal Invasive Procedure: It is a minimally invasive procedure that helps you recover faster after the surgery. You need to stay at the hospital for 2-3 days or more that depends on your condition.
Post Surgery Recovery Tips:
- Complete bed rest till the surgeon say so
- Pain relief medicines as per the recommendations of the surgeons to manage the pain
- Slow transition from the liquid diet to solid foods
- Exercise only as per the recommendation
How To Find The Best Gastric Sleeve Surgeon?
Get help from the medical facilitator and let them help you find the best Gastric Sleeve Surgery Hospital In India. We plan out your medical trip and help you get the treatment within your budget.
Request An Appointment!
Just make an appointment to get help from our experts