Suffering from a serious heart disease that calls for surgery? Searching for a leading hospital to book your appointment with for, Heart Surgery In India or countries like Thailand, Malaysia, Turkey, Brazil and Costa Rica? Confused, which hospital is best to give your health care it requires? Don’t worry, Indo American Health a medical facilitator is here to serve Medical Tourism In India that eases your journey and removes all obstacles out of your path. We offer world-class medical facilities, highly qualified medical professionals, affordable cost, customized services, arrangement of doctor appointments, quotation, VISA, medical tour, etc. to make it easier for the patient to get the treatment on time and on-budget.
What Is Heart Surgery?
Heart Surgery, also known as Cardiac Surgery is one of the complicated medical procedures performed to cure a number of congenital heart disorder, valvular heart disease, and several other cardiovascular disorders. In an order to get the professional treatment, you need to first find the Best Heart Surgery Hospital and we’ll make the task easier for you.
Different Heart Surgeries For Different Diseases:
- Open-Heart Surgery: The surgery is performed to repair any fault or damage in the heart. It’s a major operation that requires care and monitoring from very close before and even after the surgery.
- Off-Pump Heart Surgery: It is also called in medical terms beating heart surgery that is performed without cardiopulmonary bypass for treating coronary heart diseases. It is ideal for some patients who are at more risk of the disease.
- Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery: The surgery is performed through several small incisions instead of the traditional open-heart surgery and is helped in repairing or replacing the damaged valve. It includes less blood loss and has a lower infection risk.
What To Expect After The Surgery?
Taking extra care of the body after undergoing the Heart Surgery In India is a must and plays a major role in quick recovery. Follow the main points that make the recovery easier for you.
- Get enough sleep to give your body relax it requires after such a major surgery, and to recover yourself from the heavy dosage of the medicine.
- Cut back the food from your diet, which is high in salt, fat and sugar, as it may put adverse effects on your health.
- Quit smoking, as it makes the condition worse and deceives you from living a healthier lifestyle.
- Listen to your surgeon and follow their advice to recover faster.
- In case of any pain, irritation or experience of something unusual, call your doctor immediately.
So, don’t delay, heart diseases are something that could lead you to death and if you love your life, give it attention and care it deserves with the right treatment.
Cardiac Surgery Cost is considerably less in India and it is preferred for the Heart Surgeries because you can gain access to well-equipped hospitals that used modern technologies to treat the heart patients. Also, each and every hospital provides reliable 24*7 emergency services with cardiac ambulance and life-saving device.
Why Indo American Health?
- We’ll arrange things for you
- We’ll help you in getting medical VISA
- We’ll refer best hospitals and surgeons to get the treatment done
- We’ll charge extremely low cost
- We’ll provide transportation to and from the airport
Request An Appointment!
Just make an appointment to get help from our experts