India has witnessed remarkable growth in the field of medical tourism and has now become the most preferred destination for the international patients to get treatment within their budget. There are several hospitals, which you can choose to get the best Heart Treatment In India within your stipulated budget. Heart is an important body organ and any issue with it can be critical and may prove disastrous for you, therefore, it is always advisable to not take a chance and keep it healthy.
Heart is an important organ and if something is not right with that, you should identify it and take actions to correct it. All the heart diseases don’t create any clear warning signs, but here are few of them that you should not ignore such as:
- Chest Discomfort: Chest pain or discomfort is the most common sign of a heart attack or any serious disorder. If the pain lasts longer than a few minutes and you cannot bear it anymore, get help immediately.
- Feeling Sick: If you feel sick all the time and problems like stomach pain, leg pain, unnecessary sweating, Arm Pain, Jaw or Back Pain, etc., then you need to go and get yourself examined because all these are the signs that you might have a heart problem.
- Snoring: Snoring is normal, but if it is more than just the usual, it might because your heart is not working properly and it needs health or medical care.
Apart from that, there are several other symptoms that you should not ignore because it’s about your heart health.
There are some common tips that one should know, in order to minimize their risk of diagnosing with any serious heart disorder.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking or tobacco may increase your risk of diagnosing with heart diseases. They damage your heart and blood vessels, thus, you should quit it if you haven’t yet.
- Exercise: If you seriously want to minimize your risk of heart attack or heart diseases, you should incorporate exercise in your daily routine for positive outcomes.
- Watch Your Diet: A healthy lifestyle is incomplete without a nutrition rich diet. Make some needed tweaks in your eating habits to get results and to minimize your chances of diagnosing with any such serious condition.
- Lower Your Blood Pressure: Minimize your salt intake and opting for a healthy lifestyle is a key to lower blood pressure problem, which automatically takes good care of your heart.
Follow all these tips and prevent yourself from anything serious in the future.
Multiple Heart Surgeries For Different Diseases:
Heart Diseases can lead to instant death if not get treated on time. Multiple heart disorders or diseases call for different surgeries or device implantation in some conditions. If you ever experience some unusual symptoms which relate to your heart, make sure to discuss it with a cardiologist, and get yourself examined. If you find anything serious go for the treatment shortly. There are different types of treatments or surgeries available and, a few of them are mentioned below.
Coronary artery is the main blood supply of your heart, therefore, its proper working is important for smooth heart functioning. When due to any of the reasons like the fatty build-up, a blood clot or a spasm of the artery's muscular wall, artery gets blocked and stops the blood flow, which is the main cause of heart attack , angioplasty is the foremost procedure that is performed to tackle the situation.
Angioplasty opens the narrowing in your artery to improve the blood flow like before. During the procedure, your cardiologist may insert a small deflated balloon via the main artery in your groin or wrist, and move it toward the heart. Afterwards, the balloon is inflated inside the narrowed part, which helps the cardiologist to insert a stent (a small expandable tube) to keep it open. Once the stent gets inserted properly, the balloon gets deflated and taken out carefully. This stent further prevents the narrowing of the artery.
Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery or CABG is a bypass surgery, which is performed for the patients when their coronary arteries are blocked and treatment like medicines and angioplasty will not working well enough. In such condition, patients may be recommended to undergo the surgery to prevent further heart damage and to improve the blood flow.
During the procedure, your surgeon takes a healthy blood vessel (may be a vein) from any part of your body like from your leg or an artery from your chest or wrist and attaches it to either side of the narrowed or blocked artery. This surgery may help the blood to bypass the blockage and pump smoothly.
Heart valve disease may occur when one out of four valves isn’t working as it's supposed to be. And the surgery needs to be performed for repairing the diseased valve or replacing it with a new one to help your heart pump blood.
During the procedure, your surgeon may replace the damaged valves with mechanical valves or bio-prosthetic valves (specially treated valves from pigs or cows, or sometimes from human donors).
The human heart has a natural pacemaker called SA node that helps it beat normally and when it stops working reliably, then your surgeon may insert an artificial pacemaker to perform the job. Now the question comes here, what is an artificial pacemaker? It is a small medical device with 1 or 2 wires connected to your heart chambers and is put under your chest, below your collarbone. The device produces small electrical currents, which help it, pump properly.
Pacemakers that are used nowadays are very reliable and their battery lasts for up to 10 years. Your doctor may check its battery every year and replace it when needed.
Book An Appointment
Your Time, Your Convenience
Consult Doctors Online
Get Medical Consultation From The Experts
If you are still wondering why international patients choose Heart Treatment Hospital in India, we have the answer for you.
- India has no parallel in the field of serving cost-effective medical tourism.
- You may get the Best Heart Treatments and Surgery In India at a very less cost that you cannot even imagine in most of the western countries.
- India has the Top Cardiac Hospitals equipped with the modern equipment that is used for treating the patients.
- You will get treated by the best cardiologists or specialists who have experience in handling patients from different corners of the world.
- India is a country where English is widely spoken, which eliminates any barrier of language and most of the hospitals even have translators to help the patient.
- Also, the success rate of the heart treatment is extremely high in India.
So, Why Wait And What For? Contact Now!
If you don’t want to risk your heart health, contact us today to get the access to best heart hospital or surgeons in India. If you have any other requirement or query, you can ask freely, we’ll be happy to assist you.