Indo American Health- Being a recognized company of Medical Tourism In India provide best Lung Cancer Treatment In India, Thailand, Malaysia, Turkey, Brazil and Costa Rica, to the global patients. Lung Cancer is a deadly disease and majorly of two types Non-small cell lung cancer and Small cell lung cancer and the choice of treatment based on what stage patient is on. The main reasons behind the development of the disease are smoking or exposure to tobacco.
We book your appointment with the Best Surgeon at the Best Hospital For Lung Cancer Treatment In India. We make sure you’ll get the correct treatment that increases the quality of your life and help you get rid of this life-threatening disease.
What Is Lung Cancer And How It Get Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the common types of cancers that mainly occur in people who smoke, but it can also occur in patients who don’t smoke. When you think you may have some problem in the lungs, your doctor may ask you to undergo the different tests to look at whether you have Lung Cancer or any other problem. Here we discuss the common ways that help the doctor diagnose the condition.
- Imaging Test
- Sputum Cytology
- Tissue Sample (Biopsy)
Treatment Used For Winning The Battle Against Lung Cancer:
Your treatment plan gets chosen on factors like your overall health, type and stage of cancer, etc. Here are the different treatment options that are used for kicking the problem away.
- Surgery: In this procedure, your lung gets removed from the body along with some healthy tissues. Different procedure including Wedge Resection, Segmental Resection, Lobectomy, Pneumonectomy etc. used for removing the entire lung.
- Radiation Therapy: High energy beams are used to kill the cancerous cells, it helps to relieve the symptoms like pain and help you get cured.
- Targeted Drug Therapy: It focuses on specific abnormalities present in the cancer cells and, this targeted drug therapy helps them to cure the condition.
The type of condition, ideal for you depends on the condition or at what stage of lung cancer you are on. Take good care of yourself after any of the procedure and follow the doctor’s recommendations to recover faster.
Some Undeniable Reasons Why You Need To Plan Your Medical Trip To India
- Highly Qualified Doctors: One of the major reasons why you need to visit India for the Lung Cancer Treatment is that Top Surgeons or Specialists here hold the years of experience, which give the patient surety that their life is in the safe hands.
- High Standards: All the hospitals, we are associated with well-known, not only in the national but also at the international level, because of their high standards. All the hospitals have modern technologies to operate the patient, which ensure their safety.
- Wallet-Friendly Pricing: The Lung Cancer Treatment Cost is low in India in comparison to any other western country; therefore, more and more people give preference to the country. So, patients don’t need to think twice before planning their medical trip for their better health.
Lung Cancer Treatment at the early stage is important, to prevent the situation taking any deadly turn and if you are one of them, who is going through the condition and need some assistance, we are happy to help. Give us a call or drop us your email to know more. Our experts get back to you in a very short span to solve your queries.
Request An Appointment!
Just make an appointment to get help from our experts