If your organ is completely failed or damaged and your doctor asked for its transplantation, you can get it done in countries like India, Thailand, Malaysia, Turkey, Brazil and Costa Rica, because here the cost is quite lower than other western countries. If you need help, contact Indo American Health, we arrange your medical trip, so, you can get done Organ Transplant In India, under the expert supervision. We are partnered with the best Organ Transplant Hospital In India who has the best surgeons to serve the best treatment. Our aim is to ensure the good health of the patients, so, we are always ready to go some extra miles just for their satisfaction.
We always improve our facilities to serve them the best organ transplant treatment, which helps them recover fast in a safe manner. Low Cost Of Organ Transplant attract patients from different parts of the country, so, they’ll get cost-effective treatment.
What Are The Benefits Of Organ Transplant?
- Once your failed organ gets replaced with the disease-free one, it’ll give you a new life, thus, considered as a true life-saver.
- It is no less than a miracle that has benefits for both the donor and the receiver as well.
- It’ll further help you understand your body better.
- Also, it’ll make you responsible, so, you better take care of your health and body.
Post Organ Transplant Precautions For The Receiver:
- Take bed rest
- Improve your diet
- Avoid pregnancy for two years of transplantation
- Smoking is strictly forbidden
- Indulge yourself into physical exercise
- Follow all the other recommendations of your surgeon
Post Precautions That’ll Improve The Life Of Organ Donor:
- Proper rest, nutritious diet and healthy exercises
- Avoid pregnancy for at least six months or more
- Take medication as per the recommendation
For more suggestions, you can speak to your doctor, who’ll tell you the fast recovery tips. Organ failure is something that you shouldn’t take for granted, go and get it transplanted before the condition gets worse for you.
Organs That Get Transplanted
- Heart Transplant
- Kidney Transplant
- Liver Transplant
- Hair Transplant
- Lung Transplant
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Why India For Organ Transplant?
- Top Doctors: In India’s top hospitals, you may find only the best Surgeons and Organ Transplant Specialists, who are highly trained and experienced and successfully cure the problem.
- Well-Equipped Hospitals: All the hospitals we are associated with having specialized technology and appliances, which are important for the transplant. Also, their operation rooms are clean and maintain a proper hygiene to ensure the safety of the patient.
- Low Cost, More Benefits: Lastly, not only the low cost of organ transplants in India, directs more and more patients from abroad, but also cheap accommodation, sightseeing, etc.
The role of Indo American Health is to cover the bridge gap between the patient and the doctor. Being a leading Medical Tourism Company In India we have successfully helped a number of patients, so, we guarantee timely, affordable and well-disposed healthcare to our patients. For any further information, dial our number and speak with our experts.
Request An Appointment!
Just make an appointment to get help from our experts