Want to undergo a correctional and reconstructive surgery without breaking your bank? Worried about the huge cost of the surgery in your own country, you are welcome to India, where the treatment is cost-effective and fits your budget too. Plastic Surgery In India, Thailand, Malaysia, Turkey, Brazil and Costa Rica is a good decision for those who are looking for correctional and reconstructive surgeries without spending a huge amount. You can plan your plastic surgery with Indo American Health, as we link you up with the Best Plastic Surgery Hospital loaded with the latest technology and professional team.
Why Indo American Health For Medical Tourism?
We are basically the connector in between you and the health service providers. We are the foremost name that you should be kept in mind for getting the affordable health treatments in India. Now the question that strikes the mind is why us, as there are 100 of companies engaged in the same work, so, what are the qualities and features that stand us apart from the crowd. Well, we are not bragging but we have some genuine reasons to justify our worth and give you the reasons to choose us over any other company.
- We Choose The Best Hospitals And Doctors For You: When we are saying “Best” we actually mean it. Indeed, there are hundreds of doctors and hospitals in India and choosing the best among all on the basis of online feedback is like risking your health. We thus, help you find genuine hospitals and surgeons to get the treatment done.
- Your Care, Our Concern: Our welfare team visits you on a daily basis to resolve your doubts and queries if any. Your care is our topmost priority and, we aim to make your stay as comfortable as possible, which will help you focus on your treatment and not the arrangements.
Why India For Plastic Surgery?
- Cost Advantage: One of the major reasons to choose India for Plastic Surgery is because of its low cost. Plastic Surgery Cost in India is low and give you the opportunity to get the treatment without breaking the banks.
- Top Doctors: Indian Hospitals have Top Doctors, Specialists, and Surgeons, who are highly experienced and a number of them being internationally trained. And they are able to provide you successful treatment in no time.
- Best Hospitals: Also, there are a number of plastic surgery hospitals in India, where you’ll get the treatment done at the most reasonable price. Additionally, you’ll get the chance to explore the vast culture and a number of historic sites.
So, what are you waiting for? Plan your plastic surgery with Indo American Health to get our cost-effective packages. Being a leading Medical Tourism Company In India we are here to assist you from start to finish, so, you don’t face any sort of problem while visiting a new country.
Different Types Of Plastic Surgery Procedures:
- Facelift: Want to get back the shine of your saggy skin? Contour it the right way with the facelift procedure. It’ll tighten your open pores and restore your skin, as required.
- Forehead Lift: It’ll help you lift up your forehead and get you relief from the wrinkles. It is really helpful for those who want to see a major change in their face structure.
- Body Contouring: It is again the part of plastic surgery that contour body and help you get in shape the correct way.
Apart from that, there are many other plastic surgery procedures that you can undergo for contouring different body parts that enhance your look better than before. the type of surgery chooses totally depends on your requirement. If you are searching for the best Plastic Surgery Hospital In India, contact us. We’ll be happy to assist you in finding the one.
Post Plastic Surgery Precautions And Care You Need:
- Don’t use any cosmetic on any part of your body where you get done the surgery.
- Take medicines as per your surgeon recommendations.
- Don’t get involved in any activity or exercise that put pressure on that particular surgical part or make it tough for you to recover.
- Give it relax as much as possible for getting the relief shortly.
- Improve your diet to speed up the recovery
You can discuss the post-surgery precautions, with your surgeon, as they’ll recommend you better.
Indo American Health is your trusted healthcare tourism partner based in India and is renowned as a reliable Medical Tourism Company In India. We have expertise in arranging a medical trip for international patients. The hospitals we are linked with have cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art infrastructure and patient-centric ambience to provide cosmetic and plastic surgery. All the hospitals are trusted for providing world-class medical attention and care to the patients at the most reasonable prices.
How To Reach Us!
You can contact us through different, yet the easiest modes like via phone call, web enquiry, email or WhatsApp. Discuss your disease with one of our top consultants and fix up your surgery date as required. You can book transportation and accommodation as per your choice, we would definitely help you and your family members have a safe stay in a foreign country. We are your side from the first visit until discharge.
Different Cosmetic Procedures For:
- FACE LIFT
- It tightens loose or sagging skin and gives you a perfect appearance than before. It’ll completely uplift your face structure
- It is a very common problem that calls for cosmetic surgery. Facelift or scarless skin tightening is the procedure used to deal with the condition successfully.
Brow Lift, Forehead Lift, Chin Surgery, Mentoplasty, Eyelid Surgery, Blepharoplasty, Facelift Surgery, Rhytidectomy, , Lower Rhytidectomy are some common face procedures that one can opt as per their need.
- NECK LIFT
- Wrinkly Neck: Two different types of liposuction procedures are used to enhance the appearance of neck muscles. Cervicoplasty is the one that is used to remove excess skin on the neck surface and Platysmaplasty is the other in which neck muscles get alter according to the body need.
- Crow’s Feet, Drooping Eyelids: Eyelid surgery or Blepharoplasty is a procedure that is used to correct the upper eyelids, bags below the eyes by removing extra fat, muscles and skin.
- Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty, also called as nose surgery is a procedure used to reshape the nose. The procedure is helpful in narrowing the span of the nostrils and changes the angle between the nose and the upper lip. It’ll give the exact shape to nose.
- LIP AUGMENTATION
- LIP REDUCTION
- CHIN AUGMENTATION
- CHIN REDUCTION
- CHEEK, JAW AND CHIN IMPLANTS
- EAR SURGERY
- Breast Augmentation:
- The surgery is also considered as breast enlargement, breast augmentation, augmentation mammoplasty, small breast, and breast silicon or breast fat implant surgery. It is the best way to enhance your self-confidence that you have lost because of the undesirable shapes of breasts. The procedure basically used with Mastopexy for better results and desired appearance. During the procedure, saline or silicone-filled implants get used to uplift them. These implants are available in different shapes and sizes that your doctors can recommend you according to your body contouring requirements. Also, they are approved by FDA, thus, absolutely safe. After undergoing the procedure, you are not allowed to physically contact the breast for at least two or three weeks. During the procedure, implant is placed behind the natural breast tissues to make it larger than before. The incisions are made only on the natural crease of the breast, in the armpit or underside the nipple to make them inconspicuous. Only general anesthesia is given to the patient during the surgery and it doesn’t take more than 2 hours to complete.
- BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY
- BREAST LIFT (MASTOPEXY)
- Breast Lift: Breast Firming Surgery or Breast Tightening Surgery is used to uplift and correct the saggy or drooping breasts, especially where no major changes require. The procedure changes the firmness and shape of your breasts and repositions the remaining nipples by tightening the tissue or removing excess skin.
- Breast Fat Implants: In the procedure, fat cells get obtained from one part of the body to place it in the breast area.
- MALE BREAST REDUCTION (Gynaecomastia)
- Fat Reduction (Liposuction/ Lipoplasty):
Liposuction: It is one of the most common cosmetic slimming surgeries in which a tube gets inserted beneath the skin to remove the fat by sucking it out using a vacuum-like device. The procedure is ideal for the parts like buttocks, hips, abdomen, thighs, and upper arms. At least 1 to 4 weeks are required to recover 1 cm keyhole puncture. No matter you are undergoing Multiple Area Liposuction or Mega Liposuction, both are safe and deliver expected results if get performed under expert supervision.
Different Liposuction Surgery Techniques:
- Normal liposuction also considered as Suction Assisted Liposuction (SAL) is a traditional time-tested and a gold standard procedure in which fine cannulas are used to suck out the fat from the body.
- Tumescent Liposuction is another popular procedure, during which a medical fluid gets injected into the area of liposuction, which breaks the fat cells and makes it easier for the surgeon to suck out the fat.
- Ultrasonic Liposuction/Ultrasonic Assisted Liposuction (UAL) is the procedure in which ultrasound energy is used to lose and break the fat cells. The procedure is approved by FDA.
- Laser Liposuction is the easiest surgeries in which patient get back to their normal routine within a week. Though, full healing takes at least 2 -3 weeks.
The overall cost of liposuction lies in between Rs. 80,000-1, 00,000 (USD 1200) and can be varied procedure to procedure and patient to patient.
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): This procedure is helpful for the patients who want to get rid of excess tummy fat. In the procedure, extra fat gets removed from the tummy area by using liposuction method and, it further tightens the abdominal muscles and skin. If a patient has a very loose skin or lax muscle and no fat, then this procedure is a big no. Most of the people confused the tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty) with tummy liposuction, but both are different. In former one, incision of 4-6 inches given along the public line and on the latter one, only a single incision is made. The surgery is not so big and gets completed within 2-3 hours and after an overnight stay, patients can even allow going back to their home. Patients are recommended to not indulge in any strenuous physical exercise for at least 2-3 weeks or more in some cases. Tummy tuck surgery can be performed in the combination with liposuction of any other body part. It can also be combined with Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction, Breast Lift, Nose Surgery, Female Genital Rejuvenation, etc.
- MEDIAL THIGHPLASTY
- LATERAL THIGH LIFT AND BUTTOCK LIFT
- FAT TRANSFER
- DIMPLE CREATION SURGERY
- MOLE REMOVAL
- SCAR REVISION
- Hyperpigmentation: It is a harmless yet the embarrassing condition because of the red patches starts to appear on the skin. Intense pulsed light is used to remove these red patches and brown spots, also known as liver spots.
- VAGINAL TIGHTENING
- HAIR TRANSPLANT:
- Aesthetic Hair Implant is the best surgical hair restoration technique, which is now available in India. AHI technique has completely redefined the surgical hair restoration through advancement in techniques for hair follicle extraction and implementation that will deliver exceptional results. The procedure can be completed in a day and no hospitalization require. Also, the hair-implanted through this technique not only guarantees to grow but, stays with you for a long period.
- Cleft Lip & Palate
- Ear Reconstruction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Body Lifts: Arm Lift Brachioplasty, Body Contouring after major weight loss, Body Lift, Buttock Augmentation and Thigh Lift, are some of the common body lift procedures that you can contact us for.
Request An Appointment!
Just make an appointment to get help from our experts