We all have heard the statement that “Nothing Worth Having Comes Easy” but this is not true in every case.
Laser Eye Surgery is done to improve vision and helps the patients get relief from sight related problems such as short-sightedness, long-sightedness and astigmatism. If you are tired of wearing glasses or lenses regularly, you can visit India as Laser Eye Surgery In India is one of the eminent treatment that is provided at low costs to the people coming from different parts of the world.
If you have gone through this surgery or going to get it anytime soon, you need to be aware of some precautions that you have to follow after you are done with the surgery -
- You should avoid washing your hair till your doctor say so as the non-sterile water can get into the eyes and may cause irritation, pain or serious issues.
- Proper precautions should be taken at the time of bathing as the soap can get in the eyes.
- For approximately a month, you have to avoid rubbing your eyes.
- Driving soon after your surgery can cause dirt particles to get in your eyes and could be a risky step to take and hence, must be avoided till your doctor allows for it.
- You will be provided with a pair of eye shield/ goggles from your doctor that you must wear while sleeping for the suggested time period.
- The tap water must be kept out of eye’s reach and the face must be washed with purified water for at least a week.
- For the first three weeks of surgery, you have to maintain a good distance from pools, whirlpools, saunas, and lakes.
- You have to re-invest in your eye-makeup products as old, unclean or expiry products can bring simple complications to your eyes and for the first few days, you must say a big no to any kind of eye makeup.
These steps will help you to get the complete benefits of your treatment. If you are willing to save big amounts spent on your medical bill with a little travel, you can contact Indo American Health and we may provide you with our services of Medical Tourism In India. Our team will take care of your healthcare, habitation and travel related needs and make sure that you get in touch with the best hospitals and reputed doctors. If you need to know more about us, give us a call.