At Indo American Health, we have a network of top Best Bone Marrow Transplant Hospital, who serves Bone Marrow Transplant in India. Apart from that, we are also associated with top hospitals in Thailand, Malaysia, and Turkey. Our top associated hospitals in India have performed thousands of successful transplants. This has helped India become a trusted name in BMT for patients around the globe. We have highly qualified BMT teams, and very stringent infection control norms, which are critical for bone marrow transplant patients.
Bone Marrow Transplant is basically a procedure of replacing abnormal or damaged bone marrow with a healthy one. The process includes extracting the healthy stem cells, filtering them, and transplanting them back to another person (the recipient) or to the donor himself.
Cost Of Bone Marrow Transplant:
The cost varies because of the many factors, treatments, procedure, patient, hospital, city, etc. For an estimate, you can say the cost of Autologous Transplant ranges in between $17000 to $21000 (Rs 12 to Rs 15 Lac). The cost is the lowest among other transplants because there is no donor required.
On the contrary, Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant costs range in between $25,000 to 35000 (Rs 18 to 25 Lac). Its cost is quite high because the procedure includes the costs of the HLA typing, lab tests, bone marrow harvesting from a donor.
But in all the circumstances, the overall cost of bone marrow transplant in India is lesser than any other western country. The best hospitality, affordable cost and advanced medical facilities have made India a popular and trustworthy destination for getting the treatment done than other countries like U.K, USA, Australia, Singapore, Nigeria and Middle East countries, where the cost of BMT is either too high and proper medical facilities are not available.
Three Different Types Of Bone Marrow Transplants That A Patient Undergo Are:
- Autologous Transplants: In this, patients receive their own blood cells.
- Syngeneic Transplants: In this, patients receive cells for transplant from their identical twin.
- Allogeneic Transplants: In this, patients receive cells from their parents or siblings.
Bone Marrow Transplantation cures the illness like Cancer, Congenital Neutropenia, Aplastic Anemia and other similar diseases. Bone Marrow Transplant Cost is higher in countries, like Oman, Iran, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Canada, Russia, New Zealand, Jordon, United States, United Kingdom, and Australia, etc. than India, therefore, people prefer visiting this country, for the treatment get done.
Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital (ABMH), Pune India
Apollo Health City, Hyderabad India
Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai India
Apollo Hospital, Greams Lane India
Fortis Malar, Chennai India
Sri Jayadeva Institute Of Cardiovascular Sciences And Research, Bangalore India
Fortis Hospital, Banerghatta Road Bangalore India
Manipal Hospital, Bangalore India
Sir J. J. Group of Hospital Mumbai India
Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital
Columbia Asia, Gurgaon
Jaypee Hospital Noida
Seven Hills Mumbai
Kerala Institute Of Medical Sciences – KIMS Trivandrum
Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Kolkata West Bengal
The Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai Central India
Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai India
National Heart Institute, New Delhi India
BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi India
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket New Delhi, India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi India
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute & Research Center, New Delhi India
Artemis Hospital, New Delhi India
All India Institute of Medical Sciences-AIIMS, New Delhi India
Meet The Team Of Our Experienced And Skilled Doctors
Dr. Dharma Choudhary
Dr. Gaurav Kharya
Dr. Esha Kaul
Dr. Rahul Bhargava
Book An Appointment
Your Time, Your Convenience
Consult Doctors Online
Get Medical Consultation From The Experts
Why Is Bone Marrow Transplant Needed?
The goal of the procedure is to simply cure a number of health diseases that could be threatening to your life. Apart from that, the procedure is compulsory for the following conditions:
- It cures the conditions, including Leukemia, Aplastic Anemia, and Sickle Cell Anemia, etc.
- Also, it regenerates the immune system that’ll fight the diseases in the future.
- It’ll increase your life and improve the quality of your living as well.
- It’ll prevent the Hurler's syndrome and adrenoleukodystrophy.
Diseases That Get Cured With The Help Of Bone Marrow Transplant:
- Some solid-tumour cancers
- Immune deficiency disorders
- Severe Aplastic Anemia, and to name a few
Where To Get The Treatment Done?
India is the country that serves best possible Bone Marrow Transplant at a very low cost. If you need our help to arrange your medical journey, you can come freely to us. We’ll be happy assisting you to get the treatment that cures the disease from its roots.
We Provide Assistance Like:
- Primary Help: We as your service provider make sure to assist you to find the best hospitals and top Surgeons in India. Also, we help them in VISA, accommodation, Doctors appointment, Medical Facilities and much more.
- Transparent Work Policy: We work ethically to keep all our patients satisfied with our services. We work transparently and share all the necessary details with the patients, which they need to know. Our professionalism makes us able to cover this long journey.
- Safety To The Patients: Seeking treatment other than your home country is a matter of concern, hence, we choose internationally recognized hospitals or surgeons to provide treatment to you. With us, you are in the safe hands indeed. We are professionals and pay attention to your safety and comfort both the aspects.
- Arrange Tourism: Medical Tourism is not all about getting the treatment and head over back to the country, it is also about the tourism. And we make sure that during your treatment period, you’ll get to experience and explore the best sites in the country.
In short, with us just keep your camera handy and be ready for a vacation while getting properly healed. If you have any other query related to the concern, get in touch with us now.
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t take your health for granted and be in touch with us to find the Specialists for Bone Marrow Transplant. We are your partner in Medical Tourism and at your service all the time; so, you are free to consult us anytime, as per your convenience.