Coronary Angioplasty Surgery is a procedure of opening blocked Coronary (heart) arteries, which ensure the blood flow to the heart muscles. The arteries become narrow due to the accumulation of plaque on their inner walls, which reduce the blood flow and leads to a number of heart diseases. If you are not able to afford angioplasty in your country, so, Indo American Health gives you the opportunity to get Coronary Angioplasty Surgery in India, Thailand, Malaysia, Turkey, Brazil and Costa Rica at the lowest possible price.
As a leading Medical Tourism Company in India we’ll give you the assurance that you are in safe hands. From the doctor appointment to final discharge after the surgery, we stood by our patients through thick and thin. We’ll suggest you the best Hospital For Coronary Angioplasty Treatment that offers cost-effective Coronary Angioplasty Surgery. Our associated hospitals or surgeons are known for their result-oriented treatment, reasonable cost, best support, etc.
If you are looking for Stent In Heart Surgeons, Specialist, who offer affordable Angioplasty Surgery in India, reach us. Apart from that, we also provide long-term follow-up for the patient from abroad, arrange the entire tour, hotel accommodation, etc. to the patients.
Why Is India Best For Coronary Angioplasty Surgery?
- Cost of Coronary Angioplasty Surgery is considerably less in India
- Best hospitals and Specialists to perform the surgeries
- Different cities in India offer the cost-effective coronary angioplasty surgery
- Latest technologies and experienced surgeons
What is Coronary Angioplasty?
Due to the accumulation of plaque or other reasons, arteries get blocked and require surgical operation to get cured, which is considered as the Coronary angioplasty. The procedure helps to improve the following:
- Chest Pain
- Short Breath
- Risk of Heart Attack
What Precautions Patient Should Follow Prior The Surgery?
- One should quit smoking to minimize the risk of any blockage on artery and, to speed up the post-surgery recovery process.
- Patients are not allowed to have anything four hours before the surgery.
- Patients need to undergo a physical examination such as urine or blood test, electrocardiogram and a chest X-ray before the surgery to check current condition.
After Surgery Care That Speed Up The Recovery:
- No exercise or sports activities for a few weeks after the surgery.
- If stent has been placed to your heart an anticoagulant may be required for about one year.
- You should not lift heavy objects for a few weeks or maybe a month after the surgery.
- Get proper medicines to relax and prevent artery spasms.
So, instead of risking your life, find the best Coronary Angioplasty Surgery Hospital In India and get the surgery done to prevent yourself from something serious. Don’t take any heart disease for granted, get it treated fast before it cost you the life. Let us help you plan your medical trip to India, to ease your journey.