India is the country, where you’ll get the world-class Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery. We are associated with highly experienced surgeons and hospitals to provide the best treatment. Indo American Health is your one-stop to find out the best hospitals for Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery In India, Thailand, Malaysia, Turkey, Brazil and Costa Rica. We specialize in helping people from different countries to get their treatment done under safe hands.
How Do We Help?
Being the well-known company of Medical Tourism in India, we’ll plan your medical trip for CABG Treatment, as per your convenience, to give you relief from all the hustle and bustle. Our network hospitals have state-of-the-art technology and world-renowned surgeons for providing you the utmost care and professionalism. We are able to arrange a number of treatments for the sake of our patients from all around the world.
We’ll make sure to arrange your appointments with Top Cardiologist For Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery. The treatment is done by using utmost skills and highly dedicated health care staff, which ensure the speedy recovery of the patient
Cost Of Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery In India
Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery is available at a very low cost in India than any other western country. Therefore, it comes on top of the list, when it comes to getting the treatment done without breaking the bank. Do you still have any further query? Be in touch with our experts, to get the detailed information about our packages and other services.
What Is Coronary Artery Bypass Graft?
It is one of the most common heart surgeries advised for the patients who are dealing with the problem of narrowing and blockage of heart arteries. With the help of the surgery, surgeons will create a new passage or routes around the blocked ones, for ensuring the proper blood flow that offers oxygen and nutrients to the heart muscles. We’ll help you reach the best destination to get the Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery In India.
Who Should Undergo Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery?
- It is recommended for patients who have more than one coronary artery blockage.
- If the patient has a weak heart due to several diseases.
- The blockage is on the left coronary artery.
- Patients who are not ideal for angioplasty/stenting.
Types Of CABG:
- Arterial Grafts
- Vein Grafts
Out of both, which one is ideal is determined by the surgeon because the choice depends on several factors, including the location or size of the blockage, availability of arteries, age, medical condition, etc.
2 Major Benefits Of Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery:
- Relief From Angina: Angina is basically the problem in which patient will face extreme pain in their chest due to the reduced blood flow to the heart. With the surgery, the blood flow gets normal, which give relief from such pain.
- Minimize Risk Of Getting Heart Stroke: Due to the blockage in the coronary arteries, the patient will be more at the risk of getting a heart attack, which is reduced by the surgery.
After The Surgery:
- After undergoing such a major procedure, the patient will shift to ICU where they need to be under strict monitoring.
- A monitoring system is used to evaluate heart rate, rhythm, and vital signs to find out the actual condition of the patient.
- Medicines such as pain reliever or more are given to the patients for easing their condition and giving them relief.
Find the best Coronary Bypass Graft Surgery Hospital In India and get yourself treated. We are as your medical facilitator, here to arrange your medical trip.