Heart Valve Replacement Surgery in India as well as in Thailand, Malaysia, Turkey, Brazil and Costa Rica has gained a great reputation because of their low cost and best medical treatment. Indo American Health is famous Medical Tourism Company in India that’ll suggests you the best hospitals and cardiologist, surgeons who served the same treatment at a reasonable cost. It is basically a surgery in which damaged heart valve gets removed and substituted with grafts or other parts of the body to restore the normal functioning.
Plan Your Heart Valve Replacement Surgery With Indo American Health – Here’s Why
- Basic Facilities: We understand a patient is already going through a lot, so, we try our level best to arrange doctor appointments in the Best Hospital For Heart Valve Replacement Surgery, Accommodation, Pick and Drop facility, etc. to simplify things for the patients.
- Affordable: Heart Valve Replacement Surgery Cost is lesser in India and we make sure that you’ll find the best treatment at the affordable possible price than any other western country.
- Professionalism: We maintain professionalism and work on transparent policies to keep the customers satisfied. We speed up your overall process and help you get the treatment done as fast as possible.
- Strong Connection: We are associated with Top Surgeon, Cardiologist, Doctors and Hospitals, who have state-of-the-art technology and infrastructure to treat the patient properly. We’ll use our strong networks to keep our patients satisfied.
So, if you or any of your known one want affordable Heart Valve Replacement Surgery in India, Indo American Health is the name to keep in mind. You can be in touch with us to find out only the best hospitals and surgeons to get the treatment done.
What Is Heart Valve Replacement Surgery?
The surgery is performed to treat the valve disease (a condition in which one of your four heart valves that keep the blood flowing doesn’t work properly). During the procedure, your cardiologist will repair or replace the damaged valve to kick the disease or problems associated with it away. There are different procedures used to cure the problem and the treatment best for you is depends on several factors like your age, health and heart valve condition, etc.
Types Of Heart Valve Replacement Surgeries:
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR): It’s a minimally invasive surgical procedure, which is used to repair the damaged valves without removing the old valves.
- Bioprosthetic Valve Replacement: In the second valve gets implanted if your first tissue replacement valve wears down.
- Balloon Valvuloplasty: The surgery is used to the widening of a stenotic aortic valve using a balloon catheter inside the valve.
Before The Procedure:
- Discuss the procedure with your cardiologist to ensure what precautions you need to take before and even after the surgery.
- Share your complete medical history before undergoing the procedure, as it may help the surgeon to keep you away from any drug that could have the adverse effect on your body.
- Notify your doctor if you have any bleeding disorder or other allergies.
- Your doctor may ask you for the blood test or some other tests before the surgery, to check your current condition.
After The Surgery:
- Take proper diet
- Quit smoking if you haven’t
- Take rest as much as possible
- Start walking with your doctor’s advice
- Keep yourself engaged in healthy activities
- Be in touch with your doctor to stay fit